- Low Entry fee of $100.00 and a chance to win a International Trademark Pageant title!
- No mandatory ads or ticket sales!
- Should you win a national title, you CAN choose to END your reign at the end of 2023 so you can compete in another pageant system or the Ms. America Pageant Systen in 2024.
OR... Winners can choose to continue to reign until the next International pageant will be held! The choice is up to the winner!
Pageant requires a minimum of 1 (One) appearance until the end of 2023.
* Applicant is a person of good moral character and has integrity.
- The brand of the Pageant is classy, elegant, business professional with integrity. No lingerie and no swimsuit.
- She is a woman of her word.
- Entrant must speak, write and understand English.
- Contestant must be within their age category as of the start date of the National Pageant.
- Contestant agrees that Ms. America ®Pageant Inc. shall determine all issues to eligibility to compete in the National Pageant. I agree to abide by an eligibility determination both to myself and other applicants.
- Competition is based on: Interview, 15 Second On-Stage Introduction wearing a Black Cocktail Dress and Beigh Shoes, Evening Gown, and On-Stage Question wearing your Evening Gown.
- Facebook: All Contestants are required to have a Facebook Profile Page and FRIEND Susan Jeske immediately. Contestants are added to a private Facebook group page where announcements and organization of the pageant is posted. Postings consist of Conference Call meetings, pageant deadlines, How To, Trainings, Welcoming Contestants, List of who has turned in what, etc.
- To Friend Susan Jeske on Facebook: www.facebook.com/susan.jeske1
- 2023 Contestants: Should a contestant drop out or become disqualified then the pageant has the option of accepting a new contestant to take her place in the 2023 pageant.
- Contestants are responsible for obtaining their travel documents and visas to the USA. Please consult the nearest US Embassy or Consulate for advice. Early submission of the visa application is highly recommended, as it may take several weeks to obtain proper travel documents.
- Contestants are responsible for their own transportation to and from airport, hotel, make-up artists and pageant venue.
- Entrant must submit a headshot to be used for promotion and website. Cell phone photos are great!
- Entrant must provide their own competition attire:
1 Evening Gown and shoes.
1 Opening Production Number outfit that is a Black Cocktail Dress with Beigh shoes.
* All decisions of the judges are final.
* Finalists could be judged on their ability to follow directions.
* Applicant cannot be a reigning queen with another pageant system unless her reign ends prior to the International Pageant. A letter of consent is required from the Director. Email: email@example.com
* Applicant cannot be a director or owner of another pageant system.
* Winner cannot compete in any other pageant system during her reign. Winners not required to crown her successor but is encouraged. Winners will pay for their own airfare to national pageant to crown their own successor.
* I will conduct myself at all times with the dignity, grace and good manners of a woman who exemplifies the integrity of the Miss International Beauty® and Teeh International Beauty® Pageant.
* I will never smoke or be intoxicated while wearing my sash or crown.
* I will not engage in conduct that will bring adverse criticism to the national pageant.
* I understand that no parent, friend, family member, and/or representative is allowed backstage except as advised by the CEO, Director and Pageant Staff.
* No one is allowed on stage immediately after crowning to allow time for the Pageant Photographer and Videographer to take the official pictures of the winners and the queens court.
* By virtue of participating in the Miss International Beauty® and Teen International Beauty® Pageant,
entrant agrees to allow Ms. America® Pageant Inc. the right to use her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future. Entrant understands that her name, likeness, voice, and/or biographical information may be used on the internet, in print advertising, press releases and merchandise related to the pageant or any Ms. America® Pageant Inc.
* I understand and agree that I will not enter into any agreement employing any person, company, firm, association or attorney as my agent, personal manager, publicist, or business manager, or in any other business capacity in connection with my activities as a National Titleholder.
* Contestant will not use their title to endorse, promote or solicit any job, business, product, service, or company in any form including, but not limited to electronic, video, audio, seminars, and personal communication, without prior
written consent from the Ms. America® Pageant.
* Ms. America® Pageant may disclose any and all information provided by me to any person for any purpose in perpetuity.
* I understand and acknowledge Ms. America®
Pageant Inc. exclusive ownership and the validity of the trademarks and service marks Ms. International Beauty®, Teen International Beauty®,
Miss International Beauty®
, Mrs. International Beauty®, USA International®, Ms. International®
, Ms. America International®, Ms. America Elite®, and Ms. America® and further acknowledge that the Miss International Beauty®, Ms. International Beauty®, Teen International Beauty®, Mrs. International Beauty®, USA International®, Ms. International®, Ms. America International®, Ms. America Elite®, and Ms. America® Pageants and the associated trademarks and service marks are the property of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. To view copies of the pageant trademarks, go to TRADEMARKS located in the menu on the left side of the website.
* ALL DECISIONS
concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program book, media, social media, Internet, website, endorsements, testimonials, appearances, and all other aspects of the national and international pageant as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. and Susan Jeske Irvine.
* I understand and agree that should an intellectual property conflict arise Ms. America ® Pageant Inc. and Susan Jeske Irvine may require me to change my National Title and I agree to comply immediately and in perpetuity upon written notification.
* I, the undersigned, do hereby authorize the Ms. America® Pageant Inc. to utilize the information on this application for pageant promotion and permit my photographs to be used for publicity in perpetuity.
* All tabulation results, including judge’s scoring sheets, are the property of Ms. America Pageant Inc. All tabulation results, including judges’ scoring sheets, are proprietary trade secrets which are strictly confidential. The final results are not subject to challenge and all delegates, including any of their representatives, hereby voluntarily waive any right to challenge or otherwise contest the results of the pageant. Any questions regarding the scoring system must be raised at least one week prior to the pageant.
* Out of respect to all the contestants, we will not be releasing judges scores for this pageant. Due to the relatively small number of contestants in relation to the generous number of national titles awarded, we feel that this is the most respectful and dignified policy for everyone involved.
* Ms. America Pageant Inc. reserves the right to amend or supplement the Rules and Regulations at any time.
* COVID-19 WARNING:
An inherit risk of exposure to COVID-19 currently exists in any public or private place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Senior Citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By attending and participating in this pageant or anything to do with the Ms. America Pageant Inc. you, your family and guests voluntarily assume all risks, related to exposure to COVID-19.
* I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS, AND I CONVENANT NOT TO SUE MS. AMERICA® PAGEANT INC., its owner, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, representatives, heirs, successors, volunteers, and assign, and each and every person acting by, thru, under, or in concert with them, or any of them (herein after individually and collectively referred to as the “Indemnified Parties”), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or in equity, suites, claims, demands damages, liability, lost cost or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent (hereinafter referred to as “Claims”) which I may have or hereafter have against the Indemnified Parties by reason of any injuries that I may sustain, whether to my person and/or property, as a result of or incident to the Indemnified Parties’ negligence (whether active or passive), my participation in the National Pageant and/or any and all risk assumed by me hereunder.
* I understand that if for any reason I am unable to attend the Ms. International
®, Ms. International Beauty
® or USA International
® Pageants or I am disqualified from the pageant, that NO portion of my fees and/or required expenses, ticket sales, internet voting will be returned. And, I agree I am fully aware THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS for any reason.
* By applying to the pageant you have understood and agreed to the rules and regulations of the pageant.